Tuesday, July 08, 2008

inDEED

sooooo...

after many, many months of not posting to either blog, i have decided to resume. mostly because i got a camera and now i can upload pictures. pictures!

the sunset, complete with fire haze, as seen from my doorway.















my little family of plants (the succulents are hiding behind the orchids).















arachne - my first orchid, a paphiopedilum (and yes, i totally name my plants, at least for now. if i get any more, i won't be able to remember them all)



















archie - encyclia green hornet (a hybrid), currently in bloom and flowering like crazy






































george - dendrobium kingianum v. silcokii (the friend who gave this to me is frankly shocked i haven't killed it)



















rufus - denrochilium arachnites



















mae - miltonia vexillaria




















edgar - beallara smile eri



















and, of course, my succulents, bernard and fran:

2 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Susie J said...

I name my plants too!!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Pannyxeos said...

I used to name my plants but then forgot them all. Now they are all called Plant. I've been considering starting up the blog again too, now if I could only think of what to say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home