Tuesday, January 09, 2007

and again it's been two months. whatever. here's my favorite things of 2006 (because i love a lame year-end most):

the holy triumvirate of food: sandwiches, salads, and soups. my life would seriously collapse without them.

veronica mars. i can't believe it took me so long to discover it. fuckin' awesome. the 1st season is the best.

the wire. now edging out deadwood as the best television show EVER.

ween. best. concert. ever.

all things jim henson. this covers everything from kerrmit to rygel.

health insurance.

the drive-by truckers. heavy southern-rock sound with really great lyrics. they manage to evoke small town life in a way that just blows my mind.

chuck klosterman. i didn't always agree with fargo rock city, but i was always entertained.

dolly. so wie immer.

the departed. so good i saw it twice.

the chicago manual of style (15th edition). it looks so orange and pretty on my shelf.

miss kitty. man i love having a car.

mary janes. i have never met one i didn't love. truly the shoe of greatness.

my kitty. even when she's obnoxious.

making bold life changes. terrifying, yet exhilerating.

living alone. i love knowing that all my stuff is exactly where i want it. unless the cat moved it.

phil deloria. indians in unexpected places is one of the best books i've ever read.

this awesome orange and yellow scarf my mom knit in the 70s.

Go Fug Yourself. my heroes.

friends who help you move in the middle of the summer, when you live on the 3rd floor and don't have an elevator. thanks, guys.

dumbrella. continuing a tradition of greatness.

the stewart/colbert combination.

shiraz, the new red wine of choice.

living next to the grocery store.

lyn marie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home