Sunday, June 05, 2005

i remembered today that when i used to have a job i really enoyed SomaFM, an online radio collective from SF. i'm particularly fond of their IndiePopRocks station. lots of good music, from bands you know (belle & sebastian, PJ, pinback) and bands you probably don't (campus, wedding present, luna).

christian kiefer played a good set last night.

which reminds me that i'm rather fond of cute bartenders. especially ones who call me "love." i drink more when the bartender's cute.

i saw lords of dogtown, and i liked it. of course, any movie that involves cute boys (frequently sans shirts) and skateboarding that doesn't completely blow is likely to appeal to me. plus it kind of reminds me of high school. even the music. and i'm perfectly content to be nostalgically reminded of high school as long as i don't have to actually relive it.

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi kim thought I would just leave this message on your blog. I hope you don't mind. I've been trying to find blogs where people are talking about kids t shirts designs and I found this one on this post. Anyhoo, thought I would say hi, before I go off to find some more kids t shirts designs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home