Wednesday, April 20, 2005

i like the fact that my euro prof calls me "miss kim." i find it rather amusing and a bit endearing, since the older folk at my church used to call me that when i was growing up.

heroin bob. slc punk is a cool movie, and heroin bob is my favorite character, and the guy who plays him lives in oakland and was also in newsies. what's not to love??

michael wincott has a very sexy voice. i would like to talk to him sometime.

and because i haven't updated much lately, i'll post another list. of my favorite tv shows (in absolutely no order).
buffy the vampire slayer (yes, even when it sucked)
gilmore girls
homicide: life on the street (yes, even the falsone years)
farscape (damn you, scifi!)
sports night
deadwood (you already knew that)
law & order (the classic)

2 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Pannyxeos said...

You know, I was wataching some show (man, i wish i could remember whatt it was, but i'm still recovering from 420) and the ME from Homicide was on it. She was one of the few characters that were added to the line up relatively late in the series that I really liked. = )

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger kim said...

i'm about to go watch me some season 5 right now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home