Sunday, March 13, 2005

tulips. i got some really awesome ballerinas and barcelonas at the farmer's market yesterday. they make my apartment look so lovely. tulips are my 2nd favorite flower (after sunflowers).

the thought of a house. with a yard. and a full sized kitchen. maybe even a WASHER AND DRYER. i'm moving this summer, living with 2 friends. the thought of having a house, where i can have a kitty, just makes me giddy. i keep seeing these houses all around davis with these crazy yards full of blooming buttercups, and they're so lovely and out of control, i want a yard just like that. i really wish i had a digital camera so i could take pictures of all this shit.

speaking of cameras, i love polaroids. i would really like to have my own polaroid.

and that reminds me of other arty things. i've had two calendars now with some absolutely incredible tiffany windows and lamps. here's an example of a window. and here's a lamp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home